Wednesday, May 7, 2008


On May 7, 2008 Mariela asked:

I have always wondered, why did you name Kenny, Kenny?

Well Mariela. As I laid on my bed thinking of what to name my new dog I was watching South Park and thought that naming Kenny after Kenny (“They killed Kenny again) would be nice and then right after my brilliant thought, a man named Kenneth came on TV (I forgot why) and I took it as a sign. Thanks for caring about K-Dog!

On May 7, 2008 Anonymous asked:


What school do you think you should have gone too? How long did it take you to complete general ed and transfer from PCC?

Well Anonymous, I NEVER in a million years did I EVER think that I would end up in graduate school, much less at USC! It took me approximately 8 years to complete my general ED at PCC (LOL. No joke!) and then decided that I needed to move on and ended up at UCSB. Ummm, a year after I graduated UCSB I decided that I wanted to see if I could get into grad school and applied to USC. My intentions were never to go to grad school; it was more to see if I could get in. And hey, guess what? I got in. So I decided to attend without realizing the cost of it. At the end, I think it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Although I have over a six figure debt I am proud to carry such a prestigious debt…

Side Note: Questions do not have necessarily be about me. But I likes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was George Bush elected president for a second term?

Anonymous said...

Is that a question or a comment to my debt?

ayemgee said...

huh? mariela didnt ask that
lol

Anonymous said...

Who is Ana? Mariela, right?

Read the Posts in Spanish