Tuesday, May 6, 2008

For Shits and Giggles

I guess people have been slacking on posting blogs. Well I don't have much to say about people but I have a lot to say about me. As some of you know, Friday the 16th I will be walking. I seriously thought about not attending my own graduation but I just don't want to regret it later on. I have six tickets and only 3 guest, which means I have 3 tickets left. If any of you would like to attend the 10am (or 11am) ceremony let me know.

My last day of class was last Thursday. I have a good 3 weeks off before I start my new job. New job you ask? Why, yes. I am hired by St. Francis Medical Center to do outpatient therapy. It's very professional as I will be sitting in my own office.

Yes, 3 weeks is a lot of time doing nothing. But I have been very productive as I have attempted to go out almost every night. LOL. No, but seriously, I am bored. This past weekend I had dinner at Dolce on Melrose. Awesome place. Very celebrity. I had fun up until I got the bill. Word of caution: Always look at the prices when ordering seafood. After dinner I decided I wanted to go to Le Deux. If you guys are not familiar with Le Deux then you're just not with it! Anyway, we thought it was a good night to go since celebrities only party on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we figured we would be able to get in. We get to this club and first of all its all hidden in back of a parking lot right next to Element and Pig n a Whistle (Further performed there). Second, we are the second "party" to get there and we start making line, as everybody else who is arriving. They said they open at 10pm. BILLSHIT! They open whenever the hell they want to. I think it was close to 11pm when they decided to let people in. Anyway, by 10:40pm they announce that there is no line and that people needed to gather along the fence. So what they do is hand pick who they want in. Well, we were the only Mexicans there and after 10 minutes passed by we were not the only Mexicans but we were the only one's standing outside trying to get in!!! LOL. Yeah so we left and ended up at Sugar. With a name like that I'm sure you know what kind of place that was!

So yeah, that's my exciting story of the week. Nothing special eh?

I know my posts are detailed and tedious at times to read but who cares...read on.

On Sunday I went with Helen and Lola to the Beverly Center as Helen was to embark on a very expensive purchase. She bought an ASS-some LV purse. I won't say how much but I think we all know it was over what we can all afford. I high-fived her for her fabulous purchased. Lola got the pleasure of carrying the purchased item as we walked to other stores and she was so nervous that she would lose it or someone would snatch it from her. Hahahaha. Later on that day I had Panda Express which left my behind feeling like Niagara Falls.

On another more serious note. I spent 12 of my precious hours at the Huntington Hospital on Saturday. My mom has been having severe back problems and we finally went to the ER and found out she has a fractured spine. We have not figured out what to do because she does not have insurance nor a doctor who can refer her to Orthopedics for a back brace...any suggestions?

I just gave Kenny and Milo a bath. Kenny hummed like stale shit and blood.

Okay well, cousins, aunts and uncles. I shall keep you guys posted on my exciting 3 weeks.

-Adeedodoo love herself

3 comments:

geefunk said...

And this is why you could totally handle your own blog. Good post!

ayemgee said...

I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO YOUR GRADUATION!

only if no one has asked u..

=]

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your posts, they are very educational. I feel as if I am getting my street smarts from within my little cubicle here at work. CONGRATULATIONS on your new job. I have to make an appointment! Let's say 4:00pm every other Friday! I would love to go to your graduation, but I work that day. Sorry.

Read the Posts in Spanish