Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HELP ADEEDODOO PAY FOR HER COLLEGE!


Hi Family, 

You can help me pay for school and it won't cost you a dime! 

I have activated a Upromise link to my school loan lender (SallieMae) to help me pay my school loans. What this does is every time I use a credit/debit card (that I have registered) at certain stores/restaurants/gas stations etc. a small percentage goes into paying off my school debt. I sent some of you an e-mail inviting you to participate and help me with my debt. 

All you have to do is register your credit/debit card, use it, and I will start earning money.

If you would like to help, please e-mail me your current e-mail to adeevaldez@yahoo.com and I will send you the link. 

Thanks and remember, I owe over 3 figures and I come from a very poor family :) 

-Adeedodoo hopes to hear from you soon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome idea! i am going to email you as soon as I finish this comment. This is really cool, and you gotta return the favor in about 10 years when I am in debt from school too! =)

geefunk said...

Well then set me up with an account so I can get some help too! I too paid for all my schooling thru loans. And although i don't have a USC debt, it's still sucks to know I might be done in 10yrs.

I would totally help you except I already have an account on Upromise that I set up 3 yrs ago for Natalie. And I am now planning on splitting it with our soon-to-be-born Baby G.

Good Luck!

ayemgee said...

i have GRAD pictures..if u want me to post them on here email me the password

anagonzalez47@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I guess it's kinds hard to pay off loans with a fancy new car.

Anonymous said...

HATER!

My car was cheap.

Anonymous said...

We want to see the new addition to the family. Post up pictures of your new car (the reason why you can't pay off your student loan)j/k.

Read the Posts in Spanish