Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Got a Question? Just Ask Adeedodoo


I have decided that I will start my own section on this blog called: Ask Adeedoodo! It will be so L.A. Times like Dear Abby (did I get that right?). E-mail me at adeevaldez@yahoo.com with your burning question and I will post the question on this blog with my answer. Questions can be of any kind such as :

Why do dog paws smell like Doritos?

Is it true that your mom found "drugs" in your room when you were in high school (DISCLAIMER: Kids, this is just a pretend question)?

My husband beats me every night and tells me he does it because he loves me. Is this okay?

Any questions please send them to me and I will have the most up to date researched answers!

-La Reportera Adeedodoo

My section will be called "MI OPINION"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do patients need therapy? What do you talk to them about? Do they talk about anything they want?

geefunk said...

do you have to wear heels and a suit to your new job?

JESSICA! said...

This is a good idea! Ok, I have always wondered, why did you name Kenny, Kenny?

Anonymous said...

what school do you think you shoud have went too? how long did it take you to complete general ed and transfer from pccc?

Read the Posts in Spanish