Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dinner at Ketchup



I thought that it would be a good idea to have dinner somewhere nice for Elena's promotion. I invited some of the girl cousins to have dinner at Ketchup in West Hollywood. Elena, Gaby, Jessica, Nancy, Manfred (I know he's not one of the girl cousins but anyway) and Me had dinner there last night. I picked Ketchup because of the connection with The Hills. This is the restaurant that Audrina and Justin went on a date to, the restaurant that Lauren and Brody ran into Heidi and Spencer, when Heidi sent them a drink! You have to watch The Hills to know what the heck I'm talking about. Anyhow, it's on the popular Sunset strip in West Hollywood so I was hoping to run into celebrities, especially because it was a Wed. night and we know celebrities party on that day. They are too good to party on weekends with the rest of the normal people. Right away Gaby spotted one of the Sister Sister (either Tia or Tamara). She was having dinner directly in front of us. We, of course, did not make a big deal and played it off as if we always had dinner next to celebrities. Jessica said that Alejandra was going to be soooooooo jealous! Then I spotted one of the owners of the Dolce Group, the one that went on Millionaire Matchmaker. The A-hole that couldn't get a date. Well, he is short, fat and balding. I was super excited to see him since I couldn't stop talking about him after the show. Actually, Cathy, Manfred and Me could not stop hating him after the show. I hate him so much that I like him. I think its a Hiedi thing. My food and Nancy's food sucked! Nancy had the 2 mini hotdogs (shown in the picture) and I had the Veggie or Tofu burger (I was trying to be cheap and healthy but backfired on me). My Martini also sucked butt. Gaby had the best plate; Sloppy Joe! Jessica had a really good salad, Elena had a chicken plate which she liked and Manfred had a steak. They serve 5 different types of Ketchup: Honey, Chipotle, Ranch, Maple, and regular in these tiny square cups. They also have 3 different types of fries that they serve as appetizers: Garlic fries, Sweet Potato Fries and some other fries. They were YUMMY!
 We sat right underneath the Heinz Ketchup picture (shown in picture). It was a "cool" atmosphere. Jessica called it "Hip". We really enjoyed it. After dinner we went kinda sightseeing. We drove by Le Deux and Boa. It was cool! Thanks cousins. Next time we are having dinner at Mr. Chows; another 10x more frequented celebrity restaurant. I think that right now that we are young and can go to places like these, we should take advantage of it! Just to say, "hey, I had dinner there and saw _________". 


-Adeedodoo LOVED Ketchup!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesomeeee!
i love the hills. on tv, the clubs are awesomeee. you guys are luckyy..
ahhh COOL :D

Anonymous said...

This post describes the night perfectly! Thanks for inviting Adriana it was fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! you guys R Lame!!! Sister sister what a crazy celebrity sighting... next time you guys will prolly see the girl that plays ren stevens from even stevens... hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

geefunk said...

Great recap. now if only i had time to do my review on my blog! Can't wait for Mr. Chow!

Anonymous said...

OHH-EMMM-GEEE!!! it was SUPER!!!! oh wait, this girl cousin wasn't invited.

Read the Posts in Spanish