Saturday, March 8, 2008

ROB GOES OFF TO NEW YORK

 Robertito (Tito, back in the "Rrrrrata" days) will be spending a few good days out in the Big Apple! Oh, so jealous. Please, make sure you hit a hot dog stand, stand in front of the MTV building holding up a sign that reads "I LOVE FURTHER" (include myspace page for good promotion), wake up early in the morning to personally meet Al Roker and congratulate him on his big weight loss, walk on top of the smoking man holes (this is extremely neat at night), and last but not least, visit Harlem (don't walk there too dangerous, the Apple Tour bus will take you). Ahhh, I remember when Gaby and G went and they came back engaged. So my question to you is 'will you be back engaged'? I don't know...  

Have fun!

-Adeedoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you guys know Chris is going too.... I'll make sure to do all of those things.

geefunk said...

LMAO! I vote that Adee-doo posts more often. Have fun guys!

Read the Posts in Spanish