Sunday, March 16, 2008

AMBER ALERT: ABUELITA MISSING

This morning I was confronted by the sad truth with the case of the missing g-mom. Just last night I was thinking that I should take the grams out for breakfast to have that lumpy oatmeal at Corner Baker that she liked so much. I am on spring break this week so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do breakfast with her. As I greeted the morning sun today I was told the shocking news of the missing g-mom! Apparently due to various factors (all include the gramps and the older sibling) our beloved grandmother was brainwashed to go back home. According to sources, she was rushed to Target for some last minute shopping late last night and then flown out to Tepetongo. There were various attempts on behalf of the ya-ya sisterhood to a stop such catastrophe but with no success. The end result? 1 rushed grandmother, 4 angry sisters and a grandchild left hanging. Well we wish our grams the best as I'm sure she is happy to be home (some pun intended in that last sentence).

Adeedodoo loves her G-mom

4 comments:

geefunk said...

WTF! You're kidding!! I had no clue. Again...Pobrecita. *shaking head in shame*

Silvia said...

Everything happened so fast, I'm still in sock.

Anonymous said...

OMG my mom commented! WEIRD-E!

Anonymous said...

hey i heard about this! good posting!

Read the Posts in Spanish