Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Checking In

Since no one posts blogs on our site I figured I should fill in the empty spaces with my junk. I don't have anything to say but I will try my best to be exciting. For those of you whom doubted my success in life I wanted to announce that I will be graduating in May with my Masters from USC. Incredible? Yes. Unrealistic? No. I did it with little to no sweat but I did have to give up my life (entirely) to do this. We in the Valdez-Gonzalez family do it big. Cathy is also stepping it up by applying at the Police Department. It's been a while; she was waiting on her background check but its been so long that I think they found some criminal history on her... Hortenc is applying for citizenship while I'm applying for a real job out in the real world. Kenny is loosing weight as he is doing his daily exercises and Milo is eating better; we serve him heftier portions of his kibbles and bits mixed with real chicken. In other news, I have not washed my car in months. It is collecting bird shit and spring leaves from various parking spots. Our yard is full of dog crap because we're too lazy to pick it up. I hear its good for the grass, the only thing is we don't have grass in our backyard. During the summer, if I leave my window open, the summer heat brings in the smell of caca into my room. Very exciting. This Sunday is Easter. That's the day that we are all forced to attend church, giving us a free pass to miss the next 52 sundays. I guess Lola is having "hamon" for dinner and we are all invited. Okay, well it was very nice to hear from me...right? 

Adee-do-doo loves herself 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice I use too many unnecessary commas.

Read the Posts in Spanish