Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Lugo Family Member In the Hospital

This just in fresh off the press. Lola is in the hospital. According to sources she was experiencing some pain in one of her breast as it has been hurting for quite some time now. She is in stable condition. As I am typing we are getting ready for a Candy Stripe visit to her room. As more news unfolds I will update the blog. Changitos for her. Please do not be alarmed as we are sure she will come out of this one...c'mon she's a Lugo for God's Sake. She can beat anything. She's made out of steal. 

Adeedodoo loves Lola.

P.S. I guess the "hamon" dinner might be out of the question. 

1 comment:

geefunk said...

I can't believe I had to find this out on here of all places! Why hasn't my mother called me? Its late and I can't call anyone. Hope all is well.

Read the Posts in Spanish