Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thalk about accidents!

A year ago the worst accident you have seen.!!!!!!......
Well, little girl, I suffered one of my worst accidents yesterday.
I felt on my back, my left elbow hit the the ground first, I tried to get up and my left hand did not feel right.
I saw it and I knew it was dislocated.
Elvia took me to the emergency room where the lower bone in my arm was brought back to right right place, not before sending me to revisit the 60's with a good dose of morphine.
So, I am out of commission for a while.















Catdog, please confess, I can understand that you feel sleepy working a grave-yard shift.

I worked it, for what seemed to be an eternity (two months.)


Is that the reason for being sleepy?


We don't see you much in the family's 'get-togethers',

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH!! Tio lupito that SUCKS!! But good for you on your little trip to your childhood, you had two vacations this year. You should consider yourself LUCKY!!

Hope you feel better soon and be thankful it wasn't broken.

Can you still ride your bike?

Anonymous said...

whoever posted this post is correct! i am sleepy because i do work 0000-1200 aka GRAVES. i'm not at family functions because i was working 1200-000 thur, fri, and sat...i'll try to make more time for fam functions. didn't know i was missed.

sorry you're out of commission, uncle L. i member i hurt my shoulder when i was in third grade, right arm. the only cool part about it was that it was my right arm and i couldn't write...but still kept going to 3rd grade class.

Read the Posts in Spanish