Saturday, September 20, 2008

BREAKING JUICY EXCITING NOSEY NEWS!!!! (A piggyback from the comment in the Tio Julio's wedding section...)

What can be better than watching Julio marry a second Amelia? Bridesmaid dresses made by the bride? Yes! But that's not it. Watching Cathy and Elena walk down the isle in a bridesmaid dress? Yes, that too, but that's not it. Mi Abuelita "giving away" Julio for the 2nd time? Heck yeah that's a priceless moment, but again, not it! As a matter of fact, I think Tona Martinez will refuse to do that one. What I am referring to is a long awaited reunion between to ex-love birds! Ahhhh, the joy of nosey-ness. I can't say who they are. That would not be nice. I already made the announcement publicly and to give away names would just be immoral :) Anyhow, from what I know is that these two people don't like each other much... have not spoken to each other for quite some time... One is still heartbroken while the other has moved on.... TA-TA-TA-TAN!

In other news, my tummy is bubbly...I unfortunately had a latte with regular milk. (OMFG, did I just give away my identity???)

12 comments:

geefunk said...

CATHY!

Anonymous said...

its cathy and who??? pray tell I really want to know!

geefunk said...

hmmm...i have no idea who this might be. You're [cat] the only one that i know who has moved on and well...someone else hasn't. :-/

Do give more clues!

Anonymous said...

GWAT!!!??? How about Cecy? Was Jesse invited? Or does she have another lover boy??? Elena? Dennis!!!???? YES I HAVE UNCOVERED THE MYSTERY!

Anonymous said...

what are you guys talking about?

Anonymous said...

correction to story abuelita has already given away Tio Julio twice in marriage, this will be the third time.

I guess third time is a charm.

geefunk said...

I thought of elena and dennis too but is either one of them heartbroken? I thought no.

ayemgee said...

this is why i love this blog
=]

Anonymous said...

WHOOO!!! I am going to run into a lost love...Yes you guys found him and invited him to the party!!! WHOOO!!! Now I really have to look good.

ANYWAY we already know who it is and it is not that big a deal. It'll be exciting for like the first few minutes and then it'll all fade away.

Anonymous said...

DUMB

geefunk said...

why don't i know who it is? can someone please tell us???

Anonymous said...

YES, can someone please tell US?

look at me getting into the business. hey, what can i say, afterall i AM Gonzalez

Read the Posts in Spanish