Monday, October 20, 2008

A call to all siblings, nephews and nieces.

EVERYBODY:
As all of you know Papa Lupe is in the Hospital, unfortunatelly he has been very depressed for obvious reasons, after all being in a hospital is no picnic. But also, he has many Sons, Daughters, Grandsons, Grandaughter, and even Great grandkids, and he still feels lonely in the hospital because we do not visit him enough, I got to admit and take my part of guilt, last week I hardly ever visited him, but I went to see him yesterday, and also this morning before work.
So, now I am making a call to all direct descendants of Papa Lupe, to come to visit him, you don't have to stay for too long, ten minutes is more than enough, if you go East towards Covina, make a point to stop by and see him, every body counts, and each visit should make wonders on his healing process.

Your favorite uncle, brother, etc...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Gramps doesn't even remember half of us...


I'm kidding!

Anonymous said...

I agree it is very important to visit Papa Lupe. He may not remember our names, but he knows that we are part of the family. Give him a chance to start talking, and he loves talking about his past and the way he grew up. This is a great opportunity to know about our great grandparents and where we came from.

Anonymous said...

when someone goes, please let me know so i can tag along. When i went to visit him i actually enjoyed it and he's really funny.

Read the Posts in Spanish