Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Birthdays


There are a lot of birthdays in November, but it seems like no one is having a party. Whats up with that?

What ever happened to the Cathy/Elena Parties?

Those were fun parties. It seems that no one has thrown a birthday party this year. (Except for Nancy's 21st Birthday party) I think it time for someone to throw a party. With all these posts of nothing but bad news after bads news we need something to cheer us up and I think a party is just the thing our family needs.

Soooo.....

Someone set up and throw a party!!!!!

5 comments:

geefunk said...

damn, I shoulda had a party.

Anonymous said...

Let's make Alex throw a party for himself. He never does. I say each one of you calls him and demands one. If you don't have his number, let me know.

Anonymous said...

I'D THROW A PAR-TAY...BUT I'M OLD NOW. OLD PEOPLE DON'T THROW PARTIES. I THINK I'LL GO TO MY NEAREST CONVALESCENT HOME AND SIGN UP NOW...

HELEN SHOULD HAVE A PARTY. SHE IS A LUGO.

anabel G said...

Helen will be having a party Nov 22 also celebrating her promtion

Anonymous said...

You guys can throw a pretend birthday party for me! C'mon, suprise me!

Read the Posts in Spanish