Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanksgiving

I can smell the smoked ham already
The slowly roasted turkey
The sweet Pumkin Pie

I can see the family hand and hand saying a prayer.
The kids table
The laughs, the gossip
the people going back to get seconds

I can't believe we are so close to the holiday season. I just have one Question?..........

WHERE IS THANKSGIVING GOING TO BE???

Does anybody know?
Anyone?
So close yet I haven't heard any talks about where and who is making what...
All i know is who ever is in charge of the ham cook it right...Not like last year!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE LAST YEAR, WE WON'T KNOW WHERE THE PAR-TAY WILL BE HELD AT UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE.

I SAY LETS HAVE THANKSGIVING AT VICTORY PARK, LIKE A THANKSGIVING PICKY-NICKY. ITS HOT ENOUGH.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

We will be absent from the festivities this year. But in heart and tummy, I will be there with you. Where ever it is!

geefunk said...

Yes please let's have a real cooked ham! Last year was such a tease. I'll tell you what...G and I WILL make the bangin garlic mashed potatoes this year! Can't wait. Exactly 1 more week!

Anonymous said...

Who made the ham last year? You guys are mean! If you dont like the ham, you make it!

Anonymous said...

=P

Anonymous said...

I am still wondering where the Thanksgiving party is going to be at and who is making the food?

I cannot wait for Thanksgiving i love the family get together parties!! :))

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Last year's ham was UNDER cooked! It was nasty-ass. YAY for the garlic mashies that the Garcia fam will be making.

Read the Posts in Spanish