Thursday, October 9, 2008

GRANDMA



So the Gonzalez-Valdez (G-V) all now own U.S. passports. The ceremony was a complete mess of mass cultures. The shiznit was long, hot, and unnecessary. 

My grandma helped me wash my car. 

My grandma is not doing too well, she gets easily tired, says she doesn't feel well, and really...I think people should start making an effort to visit her more often and I'm not talking about the siblings, but more the cousins. She looks bored. I tried taking her to the park today just to get her out but she wasn't feeling too good so instead she helped out with the carwash and then she walked Kenny and Milo (alone). We're working her here in the G-V home. Carolina also took it easy today and decided to have my grandmother make her some lentejas and give her a bath. My g-mom has spent so much time alone with Kenny and Milo that she now speaks their language ("woof, woof" and "ruff, ruff") 

Cuca and Don Lupe get here on Friday (or Saturday). They're coming on the bus. 

My g-mom enjoys watching the cooking channel and likes to watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel...last time she was watching it with me she was telling me how she has eaten bulls balls just like Andrew and was saying how delicious they are...no comment.

My grandmother's appetite has been poor...she nibbles on Kenny and Milo's Kibbles n' Bits and sucks on their rawhide. 

Well, I hope my update on the g-mom has been informative and has made YOU want to come and visit her.

-Adeedodoo LOVES her g-mom. 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you see, i would love to go visit my grandma, BUT I DONT DRIVE!!!



and she its milo and kenny's what???

geefunk said...

So I'm a little confused here. Who drew the picture? And why is g-ma so sick and yet you have her washing your car? And walking your dogs? And Caro had g-ma make *her* lentjas? And give *her* a bath? Hmmm....And then you guys feed g-ma dog food and doggy treats?!?!?!? HMMMMMM! I don't know....sounds like elderly abuse to me.

And for the record. I talk to g-ma when she's at my moms. On the weekends I guess. And I would have to agree on the blunt fact that g-ma doesn't look or feel too hot. Efforts should be made. No one wants to have regrets later, so consider yourselves warned. Sad but true.

OH - and HILARIOUS that she likes Andrew Zimmerman!

Anonymous said...

I drew the picture. That's what I do with my kids at work.

Mario Jr said...

Thanks for the update Adriana.

Read the Posts in Spanish