Thursday, December 4, 2008

Start the Exchange over

I Propose that we do the exchange over and add more cousins. If we do do no presents this year and only the exchange. We should include every cousin thats going to be at Christmas that wants to do it.

We made the exchange on thanksgiving and it was only like 3 of us thinking of people that would want to be in it, and of course we forgot people.

So call all the cousins and see if this is a good idea. and find out who else wants to take part in the new tradition.

and since the young kids are doing an exchange too. We might not even need any other gifts.

My Idea:
  • Get every cousin that wants in on the exchange
  • Have the young cousin do there own too
  • If the aunts and uncle want to do one to, Even Better!
  • Open these exchange presents at midnight (no early then that)

no other presents will be opened that night (if you have a gift for another family member bring it and give it to them so they can take it home and open it in the morning)

This way everyone is happy and no one gets a better present then the other since there is a limit on how much.

Whatcha Think?

4 comments:

geefunk said...

I really like that idea but i am in no way volunteering to be in charge of this. I don't have that much time.

Anonymous said...

Says the person that works 3 hours in an 8 hour shift....hahahaha

geefunk said...

Dude. I do OTHER stuff. just not work. Ugh. It's so...ugh...FINE!!! I'll do it. I'll organize it. I'll send out a mass email tomorrow to see who wants in. Maybe I can even find an online program to pick names randomly.

I totally just found a program online. Cool. Expect an email tomorrow. right now I gotta go shower and get prepare for the morning.

geefunk said...

AH you sucked me in Robert! I sent the email already from secret-gift.com

Everyone check ur email and sign up!

Read the Posts in Spanish