Tuesday, December 2, 2008

As I was saying...

Therapy 101 provided by Therapy in a Box:

If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

A Psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions that your wife will ask for free.

The statistics on sanity are that 1 out of every 4 Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your 3 best friends. If they are okay, then it’s you.

Gamophobia: Fear of marriage (sounds familiar)

Kathisophobia: Fear of sitting down (all you couch potatoes, its not you)


Now that you guys have all analyzed your selves, its time for Adeedodokie’s blog!

As I was telling my Twitter world, I tried really hard to get to work late today but instead failed miserably as I got here 45min early.

It looks like Kenny and Milo might be headed for a shelter. There have been talks about selling the Kenny and Milo house.

There was a kid who was ran over and killed in South Gate waiting for the bus after school after a van blew a tire out. Wondering if I’m going to have a No-Show today.

I have floor tickets for this Sunday’s Lakers game….well not exactly floor tickets but 6 rows back from 1st row.

I bought my first Lakers shirt on Sunday.

Mario Jr Gonzalez deserves a cookie for being one of a handful of physically active Gonzalezes. He did pretty damn good on our mountain run on Sunday. I kinda felt like a looser.

This coming Sunday we will be running/walking/hiking the Rose Bowl trail. Come if you aren’t too lazy.

Lets play a guessing game:

Where would each of the Valdez-Gonzalez family members end up living? K-Dog and Gay-Dog are members of the family and not pets! So let’s guess! Who ever gets it right will get to help us move.


Gotta attend an 11am meeting!

-Adedodoo loves her family

2 comments:

geefunk said...

Cathy & milo move in with her secret-lover.

Manfred gets the honor of having you, Kenny, and Hortence.

I hope I'm wrong cause ain't helping not one.

Anonymous said...

we would NEVER EVER EVER in a kagillion years separate the boys.

secret lover? its no secret.

hope my 'secret lover' buys a house with a big yard...just sayin...

Read the Posts in Spanish