Friday, April 4, 2008

Y Ese Milagro Que Me Dejo Ver?

I figured I would give you guys some time to miss me. 

So apparently, from the gaps in our blog, no one wants to post. I don't have any gossip. I wish I did but I've been too busy being sick. I've been waking up with crusty nostrils. I kinda like picking my nose-hole open. Do any of you remember our cousin Alex how every morning he would wake up with crust-shut eyes? He even had to go to school like that and with time, his eyes would open back up. LOL. Sorry cuz, but thats some funny stuff. 

Apparently Dolores and I like to pee with the door open. I like that, its so much more comfortable in there with the door open.

Speaking of Dolores, she got her results today and they were negativo on cancer so that's good news. We continue to be a healthy family. 

Speaking of family, I always think of our relatives who aren't involved much. Such as Jorge. Things have change and they will continue to change and what are we doing? We look away because what we don't see, we don't know and we don't feel. Sometimes reaching out such as a phone call or a surprise visit makes a difference. We would hate it if we got "there" and said "I wish I would had ____". Accept, love and instill self-worth. It's not that hard.

Adeedodoo loves her family

 

2 comments:

geefunk said...

For a minute there at the end I tough you were gonna sign off as "Much Love, Rev Run." LOL I could totally imagine you sitting in a bathtub typing away on your blackberry/iPhone.

Yay for no cancer! And boo for poor Jorge, who works like a dog and doesn't have a car to show up at all our functions.

geefunk said...

That should say "thought" not "tough".

grrr for mistakes.

Read the Posts in Spanish