Monday, April 7, 2008

Gabbing with Geefunk

I don't have any gossip either. Seems that since our Easter get together no one has had any "fun." Although I did get a few comments about the few I singled out. I'm just bustin' your chops guys!

G and I were in Vegas this weekend and got to see our awesome cousin Gerardo. What's new with him? He got Lasik and has braces! Congrats to you G! And I can share this news because his mom knows already. ;)

G and I saw "Mystere" by Cirque du Soleil. It was awesome and we recommend it to any family wanting to see a show.

Back in Cali, the Vega's have completely remodeled their kitchen and it looks awesome! I'm sure Rob and his fancy new Canon Rebel TI digital camera have some shots they could share.

As Adee-doo mentioned, congrats to Lola for the great results from her doctor! And remember, please do not wait till the last minute to see a doctor. Know your body and if anything "unusual" pops up go see a doctor!

Cathy is thisclose to leaving Fuller! She is at her psychological exam as I type and then she has a medical exam. If [and she will] passes, she will begin her employment at the South Pasadena Police Department! Congrats Cat! We all know you'll pass. It's the end of an era here at Fuller. Chris, Chavo, and I will miss you.

Lakers Won
Bruins Lost
Dodgers....won/lost

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canon rebel Xti thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Could somebody PLEASE update MY Birthday and MY son's birthday. HIs is today and mine is tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and congratulations CATHY!!!! I am so proud of you.

Oh and G and G, so jealous of your trip to Vegas, I've heard that show is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

thank you gee for the shout-out! and thanks cecy!

my last day at fuller is monday 4/21 (yes i'll miss gee, khriz and chaz. thats it), and my first day at sppd is 4/24...rather, night shift. i'm working graveyard thurs fri and sat and i'll be off sun mon tues and wed...yes, 4 days OFF!!!

Read the Posts in Spanish