Thursday, December 27, 2007

Adriana's Amazing Adventures

Last night I came to the frightening conclusion that zombies do in fact exist. Thanks to Kenny's bionic ears I was awaken at 1am this morning only to find myself feeling like Will Smith and Sam (his trusty four-legged companion) as they spent sleepless nights in the tub in I Am Legend.
Kenny wakes up startled but silent and asks to be taken outside. Although rare, I thought he just needed to take a leak. I turned on the back light and opened up the doggie door. He ran out.
I though about peeing while he peed but something told me to wait for him. I waited and waited outside, freezing my ass off but he wouldn't come back in. I finally got tired of waiting and walked out to grab him. He was in between the grill and a wooden fence that divides our HUGE backyard and the back neighbors house. I struggled to get a hold of him. As I was crouched over trying to grab fatty, I became paralyzed as grueling sounds coming from the neighbors house were so clear that I felt that whatever it was, was ear to ear with me with only the wooden fence dividing us. I stopped for a few seconds because I could not tell what the sound was. I could hear dogs whimpering(I would say more than 2 dogs) next to this "thing".Kenny and I stood silent and frozen as neither I nor Kenny were saying anything. I think we were boths cared. I held my ear closer to the wooden fence. Imagine, being at the movies. You are watching a scene where a zombie is eating a human. That silence mixed with mucous and watery sounds and snarls was exactly what I heard! I quickly grabbed Kenny and ran back into the house. I tucked Kenny in to bed but he continued to be on high alert. For about 2 hours I was going back and forth from my window to my bed making sure that whatever it was it would not eat us. I hoped and prayed for light (as we all know monsters hate light).I thought about waking up Cathy but I was afraid that while we were going to go outside to investigate whatever it was it would attack us. It was SCARY! ZOMBIES DO EXIST! Beware. Keep all pets indoor sat night. Lock your doors and windows. Have a flashlight handy at all times.
Thanks Kenny for saving my life.

I AM LEGEND

Signing off as one of the field commentator
-adeedodoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW I AM DEFINITELY NOT GOING OUTSIDE AT NIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! 'zombies', opossums, coyotes, killer birds, fleeing pregnant inmates, GPD activity...dang! we get all kinds activity in the 818 area!

Read the Posts in Spanish