Monday, April 5, 2010

No Girls Allowed

If you scroll down to the previous posts, you will find the post where WE (the family in the desert boonies) were secretly waiting for the day my brother Gerardito would become a father. We sadly and pathetically believed he carried the granddaughter.

WE HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG!

Yes, my friends, my brother's girlfriend, Monique, is currently five months pregnant and as the ultra sound shows, they are expecting a baby boy!

We are happy for the young couple, but at the same time sad as we are going to be so far away from the little bundle of joy.

My boys love their uncle and so I am sure he is going to be make a wonderful parent. Monique will definitely even out my brother's strangeness. He is finally going to have something to waste all that extra energy on. HA HA HA Like I told him yesterday, thank goodness he is used to going on very little sleep, oh and sleeping through band practice.

Well good luck and congratulations to Gerardo and Monique!

No comments:

Read the Posts in Spanish