Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gossip Blog is Dying!!!

No Love for the Blog anymore!!!

I always hear "When are you going to update the blog?"

Dude! I hear no gossip anymore. Let me ask you this...Why haven't YOU updated the Blog????
I gave out the password and user name. So why doesn't anybody write?

Write about anything!!!!!!......

Anyways........

What I do know is...Mariela is going to New York real soon (according to her tweets). New York is really awesome. I'm jealous cause I really want to go back again. Have Fun!!!
P.s - Make sure to get up real (and I mean real real) early one of the days you're there and take the statue of liberty/ Ellis Island Tour. Best Tour I thought. Also don't forget.....
  • Empire state building
  • Walk around in central park
  • eat a slice of pizza at Joe's Pizza in Greenwich (best ever!!)
  • try a hotdog from any vendor
  • WTC site
  • Times Square (of Course)
  • any museum (Natural History Museum is a good one)
  • take a cab (even if its only for a block or two like I did :)
  • AND take lots of PICTURES!!
  • Oh and go online and make a list of everywhere you want to go and see. Thats what I did and it helped. I saw everything I wanted to see.
Times Square

So come on people!! Write about anything....It doesn't have to be just about gossip!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

P.S - My Birthday is coming UP!!!
My Wish LIST.......
  • Sushi
  • The Mental Floss History of the World: An Irreverent Romp through Civilization's Best Bits (Book)
  • Leandra Black Table Lamp
  • AAA plain shirts Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blue (size L)
  • Camping Tent (2 person or more)
  • All expenses paid trip to the Movie theatre
  • Sushi!!!


2 comments:

ayemgee said...

I just wrote down all the places you said to see in NY haha. I will take lots of pictures and show you all for sure! only 27 days til i go!

geefunk said...

I want to go back to NYC too. Do everything Robert said Mariela!

I'm gonna try and think of what i've heard lately and blog on here tomorrow.

Read the Posts in Spanish