Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nancy is Pregnant with #2!

And it IS "oh so happy" - maybe just "oh so unexpected."

She is due in early June so you do the math. I am happy to be an Tia again and happy that Andy & Vincent will have a playmate [I predict a BOY!]! And because you want to know - my parents were NOT upset. They are just sad because when Nancy moves out so will Natalie [their 4th child].

This was Nancy's business and did not feel a need to announce it to the world, just those of us that are close to her, so no one was hiding anything. She just figured everyone would eventually find out without a formal announcement. But guess this is now the formal announcement.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! More Vegas in the world...hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations Nancy! Wow, both you and my sister are pregnant at the same time. That is soooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Thank You :)
I know...
I'm so happy for her!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Vincent is gonna a loner....
hahaha, just kidding.
He'ss the bomb.

He gonna have alot of cousins-cousins/frineds.

Anonymous said...

GONNA BE***

Anonymous said...

I hope its a boy too!!! I am praying but we won't know for sure until next month! Ugg!

Anonymous said...

Jess: (no need to wait till next month!)
Monday -- "hopefully"!!

Anonymous said...

wait a minute....

CHRISTY'S PREGNANT????
does this mean no more IRAQ??

oh my, i feel so out of it.

Read the Posts in Spanish