Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hmmm.........

Its been a little Strange that I haven't heard any gossip about anyone lately?!?! A little too strange. Ever Since this blog was made people have been getting real quite about there gossip. Which isn't like the Gonzalez family. It use to be all out there. Or could it possibly be that no one has done anything crazy or hasn't gone anywhere or done anything?!?!?!

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Share your stories, your vacation plans, your big purchases, your goals for the next week, your crazy incounter with the law, your amazing day at work, your new hobby. Lots of you have kids anything they have done that was funny or made you mad or was just out of the blue.

I know you guys have it in you. Share your Stories. and if you are not sure how to post blogs send me your stories. I'll post them up for you (bobsbigboy12@yahoo.com)

Even if you think its a waste of time or its stupid to post or you think its to short for a post. I'll make a post with family updates.

Or maybe........no one even checks this blog no more?

SAD!!!!

3 comments:

ayemgee said...

ok, I check this blog everyday, seriously, and I get frustrated when there are no new posts...which is like everyday.

=/

ayemgee said...

ps... Tony's birthday is the 4th not 10th

Anonymous said...

You know I look at it everyday too!!

Read the Posts in Spanish