Sunday, July 27, 2008

Andres Gerardo Garcia



Welcome to the world Andy Garcia!!!!!

After a long labour, Gaby gave birth to Andy at 6:07pm

Coming in at 6 pounds 11 Ounces, 19 inches

After hours of nothing happening, Gaby had to decide whether she wanted a C section or just wait it out. So instead of waiting she decided to go for it and it was the best choice cause they later found out the little guy was stuck... thats why he took so long.

But all is well and should be coming home in the next couple of days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited. I am sitting here with chills...yeah G and G. Thanks Uncle Rob for posting the information quickly. He is so cute. I think he looks like Gerardo in the nudy pic (his face does...silly) Anyway, congratulations you guys made it! Can't wait to meet the little guy. BTW ~ Cool name...

Anonymous said...

Actually as I look at baby Andres more and more he looks like Grandpa Roberto. My mom agrees!!

Anonymous said...

LABOUR?? you're a mexican, not a brit.
...that little guy let one rip on my hand...

Read the Posts in Spanish