Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Money Saving Uncle!!!!


Word on the street is that Uncle Lupito rides his bike to work. Now some of you are saying "So!!! lots of people do this...whats so special about riding your bike to work?"
WELL!! Lupito lives in Glendora (or San Dimas...not sure?!?!) and he works at caltech in Pasadena which is about 18 miles apart. It usually takes him about an hour and a half to get to work.

Talk about saving some gas money...

Oh!! but then some birdie told me that he sometimes puts his bike on those bus racks and rides the bus all the way to pasadena.
But hey!! He still has to ride his bike some of the way.

Makes me want to start ride my bike to downtown l.a to work everyday...Save some gas......

Hmmmm....Maybe NOT!!!


-RobeRt V.

6 comments:

geefunk said...

That is the most awesome photoshopping job ever! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Funny picture. I would ride my bike too except I don't want to get to work sweaty and smelly plus I don't own a bike. I'm waiting for the gold line to make its way out to south gate. I'll ride that mutha' everyday! Gas is expensive!

Anonymous said...

I like this post! We need more like this! Hilarious picture!

Anonymous said...

A couple of clarifications, it is Glendora where I live and the distance is 20 miles.
I don't ride the bike to work, only from work going back home, I don't only do it to save gas, but I wanted to exercise and I have always been too lazy to go to the gym, so, this is a great excuse to get in shape.
And about the picture... Hmmm, it is pretty good, I like it, good job "Ruber-T-Toe".

Anonymous said...

i ride my bike, too. i rode it yesterday - 22.2 miles on the street. i mountain bike, too. and i end up getting hurt. but that won't stop me. good times.

Angelica said...

This is quite awesome. I live in West Covina, right next to San Diams, and I would never thing of riding into work. This really has given me some ideas. I here you bestuncle about going to the gym. I hate being stuck indoors and am always looking for new ways to burn off some xtra calories.

Read the Posts in Spanish